The Foundation one day Dermal Filler Course provides you with high quality training, practical skills and business knowledge, which is essential in providing you with a starting point for a career in medical aesthetics.
What will I Learn?
- Anatomy and physiology of the skin, lower face and signs of ageing
- Pre and post treatment protocols
- Main areas; Lip Augmentation, Marionettes & Nasolabial Folds
- Injection techniques
- Pain management protocols
- Health, hygiene and safety systems
- Needle injuries
- Industry Guidelines (GMC and HE)
- HA treatments; recognising and resolving adverse effects
- How to resolve adverse effects with clinical oversight
- Products and on-going product supply
- Client consultations (Medical history, Client consent)
- Hygiene sharps disposal and legal aspects
- Product Knowledge
- Areas of Injection
- Live Models
- Learn about Hyaluronic acid (HA)
- Troubleshooting HA treatments
What qualifications do I need to take this course?
- Medics & Non Medics
- NVQ Level 3 Beauty Therapy including electrolysis
- Non medics must have a minimum of NVQ Level 2 in Beauty Therapy or above
- Semi- Permanent makeup, micro-blading or some form of needle training.